Sunday, December 20, 2015

"Chameleon Soul Mate"

I discovered this book on the website "BookBub", check it out if you don't know what that is. I downloaded a copy of "Chameleon Soul Mate", by Evelyn Lederman, and basically from the first page could tell why it was being offered for free. The story is about an alternate universe that is a lot like ours except the people there have telepathic abilities. The main girl accidentally crosses to this universe from earth and finds out that he parents are from the first person she runs in to is her soul mate.

This book is definitely not one that I would recommend. The text is very repetitive, the details are weak, and the storyline is confusing. There is quite a bit of sex involved and the author puts the words 'soul mate' in almost every single sentence. It's ridiculous. I didn't get very far into "Chameleon Soul Mate" before I actually laughed out loud at how ludicrous it was, and I didn't read any further. Definitely 1 out of 5 stars. I only put this book on here to give you a heads up incase you are a fellow BookBub user and you've downloaded this book. If you have, I would promptly delete it. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment