Friday, November 14, 2014

"Complete Guide to Money"

My husband and I are both pretty conscientious about our money. We both had healthy savings accounts when we got married and we've been able to stay out of debt this far into our marriage. So it's not surprising that Brock was the one that got me into Dave Ramsey. I've read a few of his books so far, the most recent being "Complete Guide to Money".

I don't agree with everything that Dave Ramsey says you should do, but this book is by far the best out of all the one's I've read. This book doesn't tell you how to make more money, it simply tells you how to manage the money you are already making. He gives tips and suggestions on how to make your money go further every month. My favorite thing about this book is how realistic he is about his readers situations. This book is written for the "average Joe", people who have decent jobs and are looking for direction in how to handle their money.

Brock and I have followed some of his advice and so far it's worked for us. I would not say this is an easy recreational read, but if you are looking for a little guidance with your finances or need advice on how to get out of some debt then this book may have the answers for you. It will probably take a week or two to get through the whole thing, but it's time well spent.


Dave Ramsey's Complete Guide to Money: The Handbook of Financial Peace University

No comments:

Post a Comment