Thursday, January 1, 2015

"Blind Side"

Do you ever find a book you love so much that you read it two or three times in the space of a few months? That's exactly what I did with the book "Blind Side", by Clair M. Poulson. I read it over and over and then I loaned it out to family members so they could read it too. I've already said that Poulson is my favorite author, and "Blind Side" is probably in my top favorite three of his books. It's about an incredible young woman, named Noletta, who takes her dog for a walk and becomes the only eye witness to a murder. She's not very much help identifying the murderer though because he shot her too and took away her sight, but her dog, Taffy, remembers. She goes back to college with her dog, now trained to be her eyes, and tries to live a normal life. Everything seems great until Taffy starts acting weird around one of Noletta's classmates, and then just a few days later he goes missing. Noletta goes on a hunt to find her missing dog and in a terrifying twist of events, finds out what Taffy was trying to warn her of.

This story is full of intrigue, suspense, and plot twists that will keep your head spinning and your eyes glued to the page. Be prepared to lose some sleep because you will not want to put this book down. Poulson is an LDS author so all of his books are clean, which makes this the perfect read for all ages. Whenever a friend asks if I have any good books to read, this is usually the one that I lend to them. Go out and get your own copy and then let me know what you think!

4962613

No comments:

Post a Comment