Wednesday, September 17, 2014

"I'll Find You"

Prepare yourself, for I am about to share with you another book secret of mine. I previously shared my favorite series, now I am about to unveil my favorite author... Pause for suspense... His name is Clair M. Poulson, and I have yet to encounter a book by him that I did not enjoy. He writes LDS suspense novels, and in my opinion, he is AMAZING. The first book of his that I want to introduce you to is "I'll Find You". This was the first book of Poulson's that I read, and it's what got me hooked.

The leading lady, Jeri, watched her best friend get kidnapped when they were kids. She shouted "I'll find you" to the back of the car that drove away with him. Years later she is prompted to take a job at a prison far away from friends and family. One particular inmate makes an unforgettable impression on Jeri. His resemblance to her childhood friend is uncanny, and she can tell he doesn't quite fit the typical inmate stereotype. It couldn't be him...could it?

This book is full of not only romance, but mystery and suspense as well. It's one of those books that will make you talk out loud to the characters, trying to help them see what is so obvious to you as the reader. I would suggest making sure you have your chores done before picking this book up, because once you start, nothing else is going to get done until you are finished reading. Luckily it's not very long, and should only take a couple of days to get through. Enjoy! There will be more from this author to come!


Picture

No comments:

Post a Comment