Friday, September 12, 2014

The Hush Hush Saga

Do you have a favorite book that you don't like to tell people about? Almost like it's your little secret and you get to enjoy it and keep it all to yourself? I know you all have a book like that, so don't pretend not to. I almost didn't put this on here because that is what these books are to me; my little secret that I revel in and enjoy in private. However, the Hush Hush saga, by Becca Fitzpatrick, is too good to not be shared.

It sweeps you away into Coldwater, Maine, where fallen angels have come to reside. Patch, an especially mysterious and dangerous fallen angel, has taken a special interest in a girl named Nora. The series follows their story as Nora ignores her internal warnings to stay away from Patch, and slowly finds out more and more about him and the world he comes from. She gets mixed up in the dangers revolving around Patch and nearly loses her life on multiple occasions, but it's not enough to keep her from being sucked back into Patch's world. They even go so far as to erase her memories so she'll forget all about fallen angels and nephilim in an attempt to keep her safe. But nothing can erase the tie she feels to Patch, and emotions she can't explain pull her towards a boy she can't remember until her memory returns and she realizes it was Patch all along. The series ends with an epic battle between the nephilim and the fallen angels and, of course, some plot twists that you will never see coming. 

This four book series has excitement, action, and romance dripping from almost every page. It doesn't matter how many times I've read it, I still get sucked in and can't put the book down. I would highly recommend this book for all ages. It does have some intimacy in it, but it's nothing that I would call inappropriate. So there you have it, I've outed my little secret. I hope you enjoy it half as much as I do, and don't forget to let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment