Friday, August 22, 2014

"The Star Wars Trilogy"

This is going to let my geekier side show through, and I'm not even sure if this book really counts because it was a movie before it was a book, but I just have to put it on here. Everyone should have at least a basic knowledge of the Star Wars story, this particular book is the first three movies that came out which means they are the last three if you are going in numerical order. Maybe it's just the fan in me....but I really enjoyed reading this. It takes what I loved about the movies and made it even better by adding the extra details that books always have. You know like..."Yes Lord Vader", he said trembling in fear. The kind of stuff that you just don't get out a movie. Which satisfied my book worm side and my Star Wars fan side. The book is kind of thick, because it covers content from three movies, but it's what I would consider an 'easy read' so don't be intimidated by the size. I would definitely recommend this book whether you are a Star Wars fan or not. Who knows, maybe reading the book will persuade you to become a fan. ;)

The Star Wars Trilogy (Barnes & Noble Collectible Editions)


No comments:

Post a Comment